CTR Home Inspections specializes in home inspections in
• Rockland County, NY
• Orange County, NY
• Westchester County NY
• Rockaways in NY
• Bergen County NJ
• Passaic County NJ
We take pride in working closely with clients to give you timely, accurate reports and help alleviate your stress. Our relationship with clients does not end when the inspection and report are complete and in hand. If you have a question, we are here to help.
ASHI Certified Home Inspector
When you’re looking to purchase a home, make certain your inspector is a current member in good standing of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). CTR Home Inspections is a certified and member in good standing of American Society of Home Inspectors.
The American Society of Home Inspectors® is the national professional organization of home inspectors with members throughout the United States and Canada. Formed in 1976 as a not-for-profit organization to build public awareness of home inspection and to enhance the technical and professional performance of home inspectors, ASHI is the oldest and most respected professional association of home inspectors in North America.
An ASHI Certified Home Inspector Must:
• Successfully complete a rigorous and detailed three hour written test
• Perform and complete a minimum of 250 inspections meeting defined standards of practice
• Complete 40 hours of continuing education every two years
• Only inspectors who fulfill these requirements can display the ASHI symbol.
• Our professionalism assures buyers, sellers, brokers and agents that they will provide a thorough, unbiased, written disclosure on the real property in question prior to closing.
• ASHI’s Standards of Practice and ASHI’s Code of Ethics are to be followed by its membership.
Take the time to interview your inspector. Get to know about their background, qualifications and whether or not they are a member of ASHI. The effort you make in selecting the inspector for your prospective real property can make a difference for years to come.